Offering an extensive range of foot surgery
Podiatry – foot treatment services
We offer an extensive range of foot surgery, encompassing soft tissue lesions such as ganglions, neuromas and bone surgery.
We are experts in undertaking procedures such as osteotomies to shorten, lengthen, or change the alignment of a bone, and arthrodesis to form a fusion to fix a joint or joints in the foot. These are effective treatments to address bunion deformities and osteoarthritis of the big toe joints.
For conditions such as painful flatfoot our podiatric surgeons are able to perform more advanced and complex surgery.
Our podiatric surgeons offer comprehensive surgical care for a wide variety of problems, including:
- bunions (hallux valgus)
- problems with the toes (e.g. hammer toes)
- nerve entrapments of the foot and ankle
- arthritis in the foot and ankle
- skin disorders
- soft tissue or tendon disorders
- sports injuries
- fractures in the foot and ankle
- foot problems in people with diabetes
- birth deformities and other foot problems
- heel pain
- high-arched and flat feet