Search our consultants’ directory
To book an appointment please call +44 (0)20 3311 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Zachary Whinnet Male
Dr Zachary Whinnett completed his undergraduate training in medical sciences at the University of Nottingham and trained as a junior doctor on the Bart’s and the London medical rotation. He moved to Imperial College, London to undertake a PhD and was awarded a British Heart Foundation junior research fellowship.
He completed his clinical speciality training at world-leading centres in London and Bordeaux.
Dr Whinnett leads a research programme which is focused on improving treatments for heart failure and patients at risk of arrhythmias. He has published extensively in this field.
Languages spoken: German
- General adult cardiology
- Cardiac pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac resynchronisation therapy to treat heart failure
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators
- Treatment of arrhythmias including ablation of complex arrhythmias
- Lead extraction of pacemakers and ICDs