Search our consultants’ directory
To book an appointment please call +44 (0)20 3311 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Ali Alsafi Male
Dr Ali Alsafi is a consultant radiologist, dually accredited in diagnostic and interventional radiology. He qualified from Imperial College Medical School and undertook his specialty training in the Imperial College radiology training scheme. He undertook a post-CCT senior clinical fellowship in pulmonary vascular and hepatobiliary intervention at Hammersmith Hospital. His unit is an international centre of excellencefor hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia and PAVM management.
Patients with in-situ metallic coils and amplatzer vascular plugs used to treat pulmonary arteriovenous malformations since 1984 can safely undergo magnetic resonance imaging. http://www.birpublications.org/doi/full/10.1259/bjr.20180752?url_ver=Z39.88-
Primary medical qualifications
- MBBS BSc FRCR EBIR
- Pulmonary Vascular intervention: PAVM & bronchial artery embolisation
- Hepatocellular carcinoma: TACE, TAE
- Hepatobiliary intervention: Percutaneous biliary drainage and stenting
- Neuroendocrine tumour (NET) imaging
- Endocrine venous sampling
- Angiography, angioplasty, embolisation.
- Imaging: CT, MRI, Ultrasound